Wednesday 24 December 2008

And now for something completely different....

I'd like to take a moment to go completely off topic here, and talk to you about something that has great importance to the world today. Something that, in my personal viewing experience, has gotten completely out of control as of late.


As you all know, it is Winter. And, in most cases up here in Canada, it gets very cold. Sometimes it's very, very, very cold. Such as this past week. The temperature's been stuck somewhere in the range of -30 to -40something, so, yeah. chilly. As you might Not know, here in Saskabusch, there happens to be an abundance of old people. And particularly in my work environment, Old men. some creepy, most harmless, but still, unavoidably present.



Which brings me back to my issue.



If it's so damn cold, why must I still be subjected to an abundance of hairy old man chest? I mean come on!



Lemme give an example, just to bring an image to the horror that I've faced lately.






























-Scream richie, go on! scream like the little girl you wanna be!






That scary enough for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord, child, you should be getting well paid to make me laugh so hard

Dad